Essential Oils and Young Living

Hi, friends! 

I have been using essential oils for about one year, and recently decided to become a member of Young Living, the one essential oil company with a guaranteed Seed to Seal promise, and the top provider of the best essential oils on the market.  Recently, I received my Premium Kit and a few extra items that I just couldn't say no to, and I wanted to share with you the fun of opening the boxes and seeing all the goodies that were ordered.

#Thieves - THE go-to oil for every thing imaginable. #EN-R-GEE #Eucalyptus Radiata #Christmas Spirit (making my house smell good one diffuser at a time) #peaceandcalming #peppermint

As you can see, I received a lot of oils with my first order. The Premium Starter Kit is shown below. This kit contains sooooooo much! 



 Premium Starter Kit Includes:
  • Dewdrop™ Diffuser
  • Premium Essential Oils Collection;
    • Lavender 5-ml
    • Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Frankincense 5-ml
    • Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
    • Purification® 5-ml
    • R.C.™ 5-ml
    • DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
    • PanAway® 5-ml
  • Stress Away™ 5-ml
  • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
  • Product Guide and Product Price List
  • Essential Oil Magazine
  • Essential Edge
  • And lots of extra items to help you if you wish to share your love of oils with others.


I use essential oils EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Seriously. I use them at home, at work, and out and about. They help me feel better, they make my home clean and smell good, and they enhance my diet also. I started with oils to help me sleep better and to diffuse when doing yoga. Then I found that they help me feel better and feel more energized. And recently, I started adding certain oils to my water, and drinking the Young Living NingXia Red super anti-oxidant drink. As I said, I use them every day and feel so blessed to have them as part of my daily life.

I would love to share  my oils with you and show you just how fabulous they are. And I really want to let you in on the amazing NingXia Red product. This super anti-oxidant drink tastes so good, and is so good for you! Its like taking a shot of life goodness with each 2 oz serving. As I approach 2018, I have a plan to be the best me I can be (more on this in a later post), and Young Living is absolutely part of the plan. 

Comments