Spring Break Fun in St. Louis


 As we entered the city, Elliette and I became excited to finally arrive. 

<--- I liked the way this building greeted us from the highway.


                                                  Elliette was ready to get out of the car.     -------------->

From outside we see the incredible climbing area. We can't wait to get inside!

St. Louis City Museum

Once inside, the climbing and serious fun begins! Woot! Woot!


     
The climbing and exploring went on, and on, and on. I wimped out on the 5th floor, but Allen and Elliette climbed all the way to the 10th floor and took the dizzying slide down. 
Happy Faces!!


After some major climbing, we explored some of the other rooms. Here is Elliette studying the species collected for the Avalon room.



For $3 Coyote drew her picture in the Beatnik room.
(I admit that I looked over his book titles with interest until I saw that they were all lame.)





I loved looking at the collected architecture pieces from buildings that are now long gone.


After enjoying three hours of fun, we were tired, and hungry, and ready to travel back home.
But before we left I took a St. Louis Selfie :-)


HAPPY TIMES!!!

Comments