We have a new PATIO!

             
Before
After

In the first picture you can see my backyard as I used to see it: large and in need of help. Keep in mind that the dirt directly in front of the stoop is due to my husband planning out the patio, but on a normal day that area was with little grass, muddy, and an eye sore.

In the next picture you can see part of the patio in its completion. AFTER my husband, Allen, our son, J.E.B., and our soon-to-be son-in-law, Caleb, worked their butts off clearing out the dirt and tamping the soil, smoothing out the sand to prepare for the pavers, and pounding the pavers in place until completion.


Elliette wanted to help too.
Daisy wanted in on the fun too, which wasn't fun for Allen.
I will update my post later, once I have added some decorative touches, and washed off the mud that Daisy has rubbed onto our back door. In the mean time, SPRING is here, and I'm happy to have a nice, solid place to enjoy our back yard with my family.

HAPPY SPRING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Comments