My Daughter Madison at her Bridal Shower

On May 3rd we celebrated Madison's upcoming wedding with a bridal shower.
Hosted by my step-mom, Diane Seitz Hall, and my step-sister, Lori Briody.

Because Madison used to have a serious affinity for all things British, including tea, the theme was a lovely tea party. There were beautiful tea cups on display and an elaborate display of tasty sweets.



The day was so beautiful that we could enjoy sitting on the patio at my dad's and step-mom's home. Below is Madison and our dear friend, Sarah Lee, holding up a gift from me. Her wedding reception is set on the groom's mother's farm with a rustic country theme; I thought she could use the banner for the wedding and for her home.



 Allison Murray, Madison Murray, and Micah Lee.
These girls have known each other since they were only three!


It is a bit hard to read, but this robe, given to her by her sister, Allison, says "Bride" and is for her to wear as she gets ready on her wedding day and to wear on her wedding night. Every bride needs a little something sexy, right?!

Madison is just beautiful, inside and out, and I am so looking forward to her wedding day when she will be an absolutely stunning bride.

Wedding to be in Lancaster, Ohio, on June 6, 2015.

Comments

  1. Wow your daughter Madison at her Bridal Shower is looking very cute. She is one of the most gorgeous brides that I have ever seen. I liked her bridal shower arrangements as well. I am getting married at some local NYC wedding venues and my best friend also had hosted a surprise bridal shower for me and it was very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment